Discussion topic: Netflix programs coming and going

This message was authored by thequeenschees This message was authored by: thequeenschees

Netflix programs coming and going

Has any sussed out a fix yet for the netflix app where series randomly disappear from the app the return sometime later?

For example young Sheldon I watched 3 episodes earlier and have just gone to watch another one this time it's showing in the previously watched /continue area (both pre opening the app and within the app) but the only options are, play, remove from continue watching, remove from my list, credits, star trek tng is the same, if I select play it loads to 10% then stalls out. 

These 2 programs frequently have this issue or they dissappear for a few days then return, and are not visible in a search using another login.

It also seems to do this on my phone app (netflix) as well which leads one to belive its a netflix issue 🤷🏻‍♂️

Any insight? 

TIA

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Netflix programs coming and going

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@thequeenschees wrote:

Has any sussed out a fix yet for the netflix app where series randomly disappear from the app the return sometime later?

For example young Sheldon I watched 3 episodes earlier and have just gone to watch another one this time it's showing in the previously watched /continue area (both pre opening the app and within the app) but the only options are, play, remove from continue watching, remove from my list, credits, star trek tng is the same, if I select play it loads to 10% then stalls out. 

These 2 programs frequently have this issue or they dissappear for a few days then return, and are not visible in a search using another login.

It also seems to do this on my phone app (netflix) as well which leads one to belive its a netflix issue 🤷🏻‍♂️

Any insight? 

TIA

Hi @thequeenschees 

Try reloading the Netflix App on your Q box.

Open Netflix and go to the left hand menu.

Go to Get help at the bottom right of the screen.

On the next screen select Reload Netflix

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion