Discussion topic: Questions Sky package

This message was authored by Macky101 This message was authored by: Macky101

Questions Sky package

I have some questions about my skyp package.

1.) will sky get my sky box If i cancel my sky entertainment? We dont watch other channels as we only use netflix and youtube and is already included in our television app. My sky entertainment discount will end next month and I dont want to pay money for something that we rarely use anyway. 

2.) whats the best way of cancelling some of the options in my sky package (etc. Sky hd and sky kids)?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Questions Sky package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Macky101 wrote:

1.) will sky get my sky box If i cancel my sky entertainment? We dont watch other channels as we only use netflix and youtube and is already included in our television app. My sky entertainment discount will end next month and I dont want to pay money for something that we rarely use anyway. 

2.) whats the best way of cancelling some of the options in my sky package (etc. Sky hd and sky kids)?

If you cancel you sub you will need to post the Q box back.

To cancel any package you need to call Sky

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Macky101 wrote:

1.) will sky get my sky box If i cancel my sky entertainment? 

Not entirely sure what you mean. If you cancel your Sky subscription and you have Sky Q you have to return the box. If you have Sky+, the box,us yours, but ypu won't be able to use it except,to receive the free to air channels

Calling.

This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

@Macky101 wrote:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion