Discussion topic: Sky Equipment Charges

This message was authored by sushe This message was authored by: sushe

Sky Equipment Charges

Hi 

I have returned the Sky Broadband equipment and the tracking number shows that it has been delivered to Sky but I am still getting emails that the equipment has not been received.

I spoke with an advisor over the phone a few weeks ago and he informed me that he has fixed this and that I will not get any further emails. However today I got another email stating that I need to pay or I will be referred to debt collection.

Please help. Luckily I still have a copy of the receipt so I can provide it if needed.

Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24 Answer

Re: Sky Equipment Charges

After speaking with the customer and gather some details including the postage receipt the issue has now been resolved. It was nice speaking with you and thank you for escalating.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sushe  Please do not copy and paste that information in. The fastest way to resolve this is to call in again in the morning with the tracking number and say to Sky that you are still getting emails.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sushe 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24 Answer

After speaking with the customer and gather some details including the postage receipt the issue has now been resolved. It was nice speaking with you and thank you for escalating.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion