Discussion topic: Sky glass puck no signal for all TVs around the house

This message was authored by 1006Phil This message was authored by: 1006Phil

Sky glass puck no signal for all TVs around the house

I can't get any sky glass pucks to get signal in any tv . I live in a 3 storey house the main glass tv is on the bottom level by the modem. Bedroom 1 is directly above but the pick shows no signal 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky glass puck no signal for all TVs around the house

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@1006Phil wrote:

I can't get any sky glass pucks to get signal in any tv . I live in a 3 storey house the main glass tv is on the bottom level by the modem. Bedroom 1 is directly above but the pick shows no signal 

If you have a weak wifi signal then I would use powerline adapters for the pucks.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky glass puck no signal for all TVs around the house

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@1006Phil you need a good strong wifi signal from your router for gge pucks to work. Tgey do not connectvto the Glass tv. As suggeste powerline adapters can help as can sifi access points.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion