Discussion topic: Support with your Sky bill

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Re: Coronavirus & bills.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kris1075

Cancelling your direct debit is a poorly thought through move on your part as it will impact your credit rating when they can't take any money and you get a black mark against your name for a failed payment, which lasts years and might make getting any credit difficult.

You should have just called back, or tried Twitter or Facebook or text service to make contact. So try to contact them again to see if you can sort this out, and can reinstate your direct debit. 

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Hi @Kris1075  what have you been charged 6 times your normal amount for? What has changed from your previous bill ? 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Kris1075 This message was authored by: Kris1075

I have apparently not returned my sky Q equipment from when i cancelled my tv. I returned it on time etc because i had to use some photo link i was text to take a picture of my postage receipt. plus im being charged for changing my broadband package, but i changed it a month ago and that charge is on last months bill, ive no idea why im being charged it again.

This is why i need to contact sky, because of these extra charges i should not have.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Kris1075  Write to the post address innthis link How to make a Sky complaint | Sky Help | Sky.com

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Paulonthetelly This message was authored by: Paulonthetelly

@Kris1075 , you have my sympathy regarding incorrect billing. You may be better off resolving by post. Irrespective of the corona virus contact with Sky has gone to pot. You used to be able to do it all online with chat. A technological company but frustratingly you have to dial up and q. Ah yes perhaps that's why the call it Sky Q as you have to form a queue....

This message was authored by pickledad This message was authored by: pickledad

Dont know whether this is in the right place but i would like to thank Sky for allowing customers to pause Sky Sports.Having said that i hope all those who have paused dont get price hikes when this is all over.

This message was authored by cheffey This message was authored by: cheffey

i canyt pay my bill but cant seem to contac any one to help

g webb
This message was authored by cheffey This message was authored by: cheffey

problem is every sky customer is contacting them so no way u can find out

g webb
This message was authored by Mick055 This message was authored by: Mick055

I couldnt pay my bill because i am self employed left with no money so my services have been cut off is there anyway i can phone up and explain? i could have the money in nxt few weeks full bill will be payed as of now i dont have a penny nothing i can do tbh total **bleep**! Untill my work opens back up i am a construction worker. 

This message was authored by Antony12345 This message was authored by: Antony12345

My bill due to covid 19 and isolated by law

I've just paid 50.00 off my bill but as I'm isolated for 12     weeks due to underlying health problems I'm off work and cant pay the rest til I'm back at work. Can you help

This message was authored by BandOfBrothers2 This message was authored by: BandOfBrothers2

@Mick055 

Did you manage to get through to sky by phone or maybe even the sky Twitter team to discuss your current situation  ?

Also may I ask because they have turned Off your services are you still able to watch the free channels or BBC, ITV etc ?

This message was authored by Mick055 This message was authored by: Mick055

I haven't called thm yet i will  phone them today and yes still have normal channels why? 

This message was authored by BandOfBrothers2 This message was authored by: BandOfBrothers2

I was advised that if Sky turned off the SkyQ service  / subscription then a person wouldn't be able to watch the no subscription channels etc.

I could on sky+ hd before I moved to sky q.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/End-of-contract/m-p/3154236#M270807 

So going from your reply you can.

This message was authored by adamski1974 This message was authored by: adamski1974

Reinstate tv services

Hi I've paid my bill how do I get my tv services turned back on?

Sarah Davidson
This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Reinstate tv services

@adamski1974 wrote:

Hi I've paid my bill how do I get my tv services turned back on?

Hi @adamski1974  By calling SKY or talking to them via Twitter or Facebook Messenger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion