Discussion topic: Support with your Sky bill

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Paid my bill but it’s still saying I need to pay

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Grizzly180170 it takes some time from when you told your bank to pay the amount until Sky gets the money and then their systems update. It can easily be a couple of days. Sky phone lines will open at 8.00 am but no need to call until several days have passed.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Downgrade Package

Hi I need to downgrade my package won't let me do it online so wht do you suggest me to do.

This message was authored by PeteRG41 This message was authored by: PeteRG41

Re: Downgrade Package

Use the phone, or Facebook messenger.  The queues on the phone are fairly lengthy, but as demand goes down, the wait times should as well.

____
Pete.
This message was authored by peter2020 This message was authored by: peter2020

so what sky going to do about bills they people can not pay yet ......are they going to help them

so what sky going to do about bills they people can not pay yet ......are they going to help them as the gov are helpping them 

we are all getting told to stop at home and that we can not go to work

sky say they are helpping but i dont think just by being able to stop your sky spots is the best sky sud be doing 

you say we can download skygo more ....but if we can not pay the bill yet this is not going to work IS IT

i think the help we need is help with the bills as .......people are going to buy food b4 they pay a bill for there tv  but alot of us need sky to work 

i look at what yours saying your helpping with but i thing you need to do more 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: so what sky going to do about bills they people can not pay yet ......are they going to help the

@peter2020 you could make the same argument about food from supermarkets.

Sky have announced some help here https://www.sky.com/shop/covid19-customer-update?irct=CHP-tile. They went further than either BT or Virgin in allowing customers to pause their Sports subs but in the end they are a business with 60 thousand members of staff to pay. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: so what sky going to do about bills they people can not pay yet ......are they going to help the

Hi @peter2020   The difference is the government is a public body whereas Sky is a private business supplying a non-essential luxury TV subscription service.

This message was authored by Louisemary1 This message was authored by: Louisemary1

Re: Downgrade Package

After changing my package, sky charged me £10 admin fee, which he did not mention at the time. Be aware. 

This message was authored by Diesha09 This message was authored by: Diesha09

Re: i want to know why my sky bill has increased?

Hello Ednar, Try this number Zero three three three seven five nine three seven seven two. Tell them you need to cancel your sub and take it from there. They fully understand that people are struggling at the moment and will i have no doubt help you out.

your saying sky is ---Sky is a private business ---- that are geting help from the gov 

your saying ---- in the end they are a business with 60 thousand members of staff to pay. yes i see what your saying about food but we get help with that and the 60 thousand memders of staff are also geting help 

@Anonymous @Chrisee 

This message was authored by Theta77 This message was authored by: Theta77

Why arwe we paying for SKY sports when we are only gettng replays? I pay for live sport

@Theta77  this it true but they have gave you the tools to stop this so what i wud say to you is do it now .... what im asking is what help are sky doing for the ones that can not pay there full bills but need sky for phone and bb and if they dont pay these will get stoped @Chrisee  @Anonymous  are saying 1. 60 thousand members of staff to pay and 2. Sky is a private business supplying a non-essential luxury ----- to add to this the 60 thousand members of staff sud be at home as --- they say it a non essential luxury ?????   

This message was authored by Jess+doherty This message was authored by: Jess+doherty

Cut off

My bill was cut off I'm trying to pay it but no saying my account is closed ? Is there a way around this so I can get out back in please with tv and Broadband

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Cut off

@Jess+doherty wrote:

My bill was cut off I'm trying to pay it but no saying my account is closed ? Is there a way around this so I can get out back in please with tv and Broadband

Hi @Jess+doherty  You need to call SKY, for help with your account!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion