Discussion topic: Support with your Sky bill

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by steveo57 This message was authored by: steveo57

Bills and Payments

Hello there, unfortunately I had to cancel my sky package due to my new flat not allowing  to have sky in building. So when I called up sky to cancel last month, they said due to the circumstances being out of my hands I could cancel my direct debit with my bank immediately and I wouldn't have to pay anything else.  However I've received a letter the other day asking for this months bill for sky when I've not even had an account???

I hope to hear back from you very soon 

Many Thanks 

Stevie Waite 

This message was authored by Swanny6175 This message was authored by: Swanny6175

Restricted viewing

Hi I rang up customwe services last week because of the virus our payments are up in the air so I asked for an extension and was told by the rep that I had till 30th but yesterday I was disconnected I've tried calling them but can't get through someone please advise me as to the best action to take

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Bills and Payments

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@steveo57 wrote:

Hello there, unfortunately I had to cancel my sky package due to my new flat not allowing  to have sky in building. So when I called up sky to cancel last month, they said due to the circumstances being out of my hands I could cancel my direct debit with my bank immediately and I wouldn't have to pay anything else.  However I've received a letter the other day asking for this months bill for sky when I've not even had an account???

I hope to hear back from you very soon 

Many Thanks 

Stevie Waite 

Hi @steveo57  This is a customer only Community, you will need to Call SKY for any account queries!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
This message was authored by jim8sky This message was authored by: jim8sky

Re: Bills and Payments

this is a subscriber to subscriber forum.

You will have to contact Sky to sort this out.

This message was authored by jim8sky This message was authored by: jim8sky

Re: keyworker

I would strongly suggest not cancelling direct debit. From what I have read on this forum it makes them even harder to contact until any outstanding bill is actually paid.

This message was authored by PeteRG41 This message was authored by: PeteRG41

Re: keyworker

Cancelling your direct debit may affect your credit rating, so don't do that.  Sky unfortunately don't know you're a key worker, all you can do is wait like the rest of the customers.

____
Pete.
This message was authored by Heidigos This message was authored by: Heidigos

Tv

Hi I've been suspended on my sky I have now paid but need to talk to someone to get my sky up and running for my daughter to have access to internet for home work but I can't speak to anyone on the phone to sky .. what can I do!?

This message was authored by Dawn+Markwick This message was authored by: Dawn+Markwick

Refund for equipment we sent back

We returned the sky equipment within the time frame asked by sky. (I have a receipt to prove it). And you still took £100 out of our account. I have email twice now asking for the money to be returned and have not had a reply. Please can you refund The money ASAP back to our account or at least email me to know what happens next 

From a very dissatisfied customer who will put this on social media if not delt  with quickly. 

Dawn Donaldson 

This message was authored by Wajahat+Amjad This message was authored by: Wajahat+Amjad

difficult paying bill

i am out of work for some nearly 3 weeks and i have no money to pay the bills how sky help people during corona virus my bills are due to go out tomorrow and same question for my uncle is bill was due to come out today and his bussiness is down. 

is sky will help us during this time

thanks 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Tv

This message was authored by Heidigos This message was authored by: Heidigos

Re: Tv

I don’t no what to say which then let me goes through to speak to someone it says go online, but can't sort this out online. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Service

Have you set up a direct debit on your account and then waited 24 hours to see if your services have been reinstated and if not got in contact with Sky if you can ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Toyahtina This message was authored by: Toyahtina

Re: Reinstate tv services

Bill paid on 17th of march services have been restricted today can you help please

This message was authored by Mannix28 This message was authored by: Mannix28

Payment

Just wondering what sky is doing to help with bills, I am self employed and have no income. 
I have tried to call but they just cut you off, I have sent a Facebook message yesterday and still not heard. 
To be honest this so typical of sky I think, if your late they cut you off, and you can't even talk to anyone until the bill is paid. 
Im very interested in how they are going to help. 
I have two young children who will be very board. 😬😬 

This message was authored by Kazablanca This message was authored by: Kazablanca

Payment advice needed online

Very disappointed in sky, firstly letters arrive announcing package price increases but online coronavirus updates tell customers not to ring them go to your accounts and find help online but nothing about payment breaks or help during this tragic time some people  can’t pay, can’t get through on the phone and can’t get any help from the website. I know I’ll be cancelling my subscription. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion