Discussion topic: Swap gone wrong

This message was authored by 45ricj This message was authored by: 45ricj

Swap gone wrong

So back in april this year i sent my older Iphone 11 back to sky for a swap

it got lost in the post apparently, I sent it back using a prepaid sky returns package. 

In the meantime i actually ordered another iphone 11. To make a long story short im now paying for two phones. Ive asked at the post office for a proof of post but im unable to get one . Basically i neee some help 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Swap gone wrong

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

So you didn't send it back to them in the packaging they provided, if so there isn't much us customers can do for you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Have you spoken to Sky support about this since it has been lost ?

Did you swap early or when Sky have said you could so after 12 months on Swap 12 or 24 months on Swap 24 ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
45ricj
Topic Author
This message was authored by 45ricj This message was authored by: 45ricj

I had spoken to someone at sky but as i sent my swap back in an envolope witout 'swap' wrote on it they had told me that its basically up to me to pay for the device 🙄

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

So you didn't send it back to them in the packaging they provided, if so there isn't much us customers can do for you ?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion