Discussion topic: There isn’t any Internet light on my sky box since last Thursday

This message was authored by Cleo+Lima This message was authored by: Cleo+Lima

There isn’t any Internet light on my sky box since last Thursday

Since last Thursday the 14th Oct there isn't any Internet light on my sky box and through the line testing they keep stating that they aware of the problem and are sorting it. I want a phone number to speak with someone and not a machine.

can anyone help @skybroadband ??!! 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: There isn’t any Internet light on my sky box since last Thursday

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cleo+Lima 

Unless a superuser escalates this you will need to call sky on 150 from your landline

When asked about mobile say no

When asked do you want to receive a sms say no. They will send the text anyway

When asked do yo want to hang up and follow the text say no

When asked about reason for call say "line test"

After automatic line test if fault is found it will bump you onto the tech support queue

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cleo+Lima whether Sky can tell you much more depends on the cause of your fault. If it is an issue outside their direct control they can only relay what Openreach have reported which is often not a lot. However I have escalated your post do Sky should be in touch inviting you to an online chat through the forum where a blue button will appear.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to Cleo+Lima.

Thanks
Tom

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion