Discussion topic: im only ask pls?

This message was authored by sergio+ferdinand This message was authored by: sergio+ferdinand

im only ask pls?

hellllo gud pm, im asking about my tv and everytime im watching sky movies my tv need a PIN number and according to the man when i call my sky is free for me but he said where is my card coz the 4 digits last number is there but i said i can't recieved any card from sky even the man came here to stalling my new machine he can't give any card for me. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: im only ask pls?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are watching a film from a Sky Movie channel then you will have a viewing card in your box, the pin number is the last 4 numbers on this card.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Sky, as well as other providers, require a PIN code to watch programmes/movies that are rated 12, 15 or 18 before the watershed (9pm). This is an requirement from Ofcom. 

If you are trying to watch a movie from the Sky Store or to book a sports event, a PIN is required to add the payment to your next bill. 

They default PIN is the last 4 numbers on your Sky Viewing Card. 

You need a Sky Viewing Card and active Sky Cinema subscription from Sky to watch movies on the Sky Cinema channels. 

sergio+ferdinand
Topic Author
This message was authored by sergio+ferdinand This message was authored by: sergio+ferdinand

i can't not see where is the pin coz i have no card from the start to stall my sky?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@sergio+ferdinand wrote:

i can't not see where is the pin coz i have no card from the start to stall my sky?

All Sky boxes have a Viewing Card. It may be hidden behind a hinged flap. 

You may also find your Viewing Card number here: https://www.sky.com/myaccount/tv

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@sergio+ferdinand 

If you don't have a card, you can't be watching any channel that requires a PIN...

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion