Discussion topic: keeping my sky email

This message was authored by Neanie This message was authored by: Neanie

keeping my sky email

I am thinking of changing broadband supplier, but would still like to keep my sky email address.  Is this possible? Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: keeping my sky email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Neanie  A quick search on this forum would have given this very recent question here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Email/sky-email/td-p/3733109

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You can keep access to your email @Neanie but to do so you must login to it at least once a month and by this I mean online at Sky.com.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

From  SKY | YAHOO MAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Your Sky | Yahoo Mail account will remain active for as long as you continue to use it. Sky may close your Sky | Yahoo Mail account if you have not used it for 180 days or if it has the right to do so under these Terms and Conditions, for example where you breach these Terms and Conditions. See condition 5 headed "How we can control, restrict and/or end your use of Sky | Yahoo Mail" of these Terms and Conditions for full details and what this means for you.

Full T&C's: https://skyid.sky.com/skyemail/terms

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion