Discussion topic: sky email

This message was authored by sputnick This message was authored by: sputnick

sky email

I need to cancel my sky broadband shortly due to moving, I will be moving into a property where my daughter has a sky q set up. Will I still be able to use my existing sky email.

Sputnick

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: sky email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yes, providing you log in at least once every six months (if you're redirecting your Sky Yahoo Mail automatically to another email account, that may not count as logging in).

Personally I'd take the opportunity to migrate to an email provider, sich as Gmail, that is independent of any provider of other services.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark39 wrote:

Personally I'd take the opportunity to migrate to an email provider, sich as Gmail, that is independent of any provider of other services.

I would second this. Gmail are a much better email provider and you wouldn't need to keep logging into it to keep your account active like you will have to do with your Sky email account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion