Discussion topic: wheres the sky engenier

This message was authored by charliekaireeva This message was authored by: charliekaireeva

wheres the sky engenier

hi, i have booked for someone to install the sky that i havr signed up to for today but i have not had an update of when they will be coming? i have tried looking online but nothing seems to come up. i have reicved a sky viewing card in the post but i would like to know when i should expect the person to come today? thanks.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Re: wheres the sky engenier

@charliekaireeva wrote:

hi, i have booked for someone to install the sky that i havr signed up to for today but i have not had an update of when they will be coming? i have tried looking online but nothing seems to come up. i have reicved a sky viewing card in the post but i would like to know when i should expect the person to come today? thanks.

What time window was the appointment booked for?

If you are unsure of the time,y ou can always give Sky a call and ask when the appoinment is booked for.

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @charliekaireeva   You are not talking to Sky here, this is a community of customers. You will need to telephone Sky to get a confirmation.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@charliekaireeva wrote:

No one can tell you when the engineer will arrive, appointments are normally am 8 to 1 ot PM 12 to ?? depends on when it get dark.  What times slot where you given, this would be on your order tracking page.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion