Discussion topic: What happens if I go over my broadband package

This message was authored by Shamoeehee This message was authored by: Shamoeehee

What happens if I go over my broadband package

I have exceeded my broadband package by 40gb and I am just wandering if I will have to pay anything for it I have looked everywhere but I can't find an answer the official sky website has told me every package is unlimited however I have had a bill come though and I have to pay £130 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: What happens if I go over my broadband package

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shamoeehee 

There should be no download limits. What package are you on

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Shamoeehee
Topic Author
This message was authored by Shamoeehee This message was authored by: Shamoeehee

I am not too sure but I have had a bill come though today and I had previously contacted sky and they dropped us down to a limited I believe and the bill that has come through is £130 and I'm confused is this is correct or not 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Shamoeehee  We are all customers here and we can't see your bill or know what you have.   There should be a breakdown of charges on the bill.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Shamoeehee 

Sounds more like something that happens if you go out off contract and don't renegotiate. As @GD1 says the exact breakdown will be on your online account

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Shamoeehee wrote:

and I had previously contacted sky and they dropped us down to a limited I believe

Your broadband package should be displayed here:

https://www.sky.com/mysky/broadband

What does the breakdown of your bill say this £130 is for:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion