Your rights under the GDPR

The GDPR is a European law that governs how all organisations handle people’s information and sets out the requirements they must comply with.

As such we have introduced some new features into Sky Community. These relate to your right to rights under the GDPR. For more information head to Sky.com/GDPR

What can you do under GDPR?

•Delete your account

•Remove IP addresses and Device IDs from your profile

•Download your data

If you want to delete your account, select your profile picture > My Settings > Personal Profile > Close Account. If you’re sure you want to go ahead with deleting your account, you need to select Close Account.

If you want to remove Device IDs and IP addresses from your account first, select your profile picture > My Settings > Personal Profile > My Profile. Here you’ll find IP addresses and Device IDs used for logging into the Community as well as the option to delete this information. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Delete.

If you want to download everything you’ve posted on the community, as well as your personal information, select your profile picture > My Settings > Personal Profile > My Profile. Scroll down and select either My community content to see all of your community activity or My personal information to see your personal information. Selecting these links will download a JSON file to your device.

Leave a comment

Comments (0)

There are currently no comments on this article. Be the first to leave a comment.

Did you know?