Discussion topic: Cannot Access Email and Unable to Phone Sky (Could not match your account to this number)

This message was authored by Wendy29 This message was authored by: Wendy29

Cannot Access Email and Unable to Phone Sky (Could not match your account to this number)

Hi, since today I have been unable to access my Yahoo Sky email and am receving the error message "Account Problem - We appologise for the inconvenience, but we have encountered a problem with your account.  Please call 0344xxxxxxx for further assistance".

However, on calling the phone number listed I receive a pre-recorded message "we could not match your account with this number".  I have also tried the general help number 0333xxxxx and receive the same pre-recorded message,

I have enabled 2-factor authentication from the admin settings and access codes are sent to my mobile phone so Sky must have my correct number.

I am unable to contact Sky in order to get the problem resolved, any help greatly would be appreciated.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Cannot Access Email and Unable to Phone Sky (Could not match your account to this number)

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried resetting your password?

https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion