Discussion topic: Increasingly getting fed up with sky

This message was authored by Joseph+Anderson This message was authored by: Joseph+Anderson

Increasingly getting fed up with sky

I am increasingly getting fed up with sky, now no emails, I know this is not directly sky's issue but, the phone number they give is, has anyone else been having problems with mail? I might cut off the £114 per month payments see how they like it, absolutely abissmal customer service.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Increasingly getting fed up with sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you check through today's posts here, you'll see a number of people having problems.

Stopping your payment won't serve any useful purpose and will just result in your paid-for services (Sky Yahoo Mail isn't one of them) being suspended.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you want a more reliable email provider then why not set one up elsewhere and use that as you don't have to use your Sky email account if you don't want to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Joseph+Anderson
Topic Author
This message was authored by Joseph+Anderson This message was authored by: Joseph+Anderson

Up untill recently Sky email was reliable and I have used my Sky email for years, everything  that neeads a contact for me has my Sky email. Why should I change it? If someone offers a service they should maintain that service and stop (removed) people around.

Moderator comments - removed inappropriate language. 

Joseph+Anderson
Topic Author

To be honest, getting my paid for suscriptions cancelled would probably be the best thing that could happen, save me money just too lazy to hang about on a phone for hours to do it properly, customer service at Sky (removed)

Moderator comments - removed inappropriate language.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Afraid not. You're still charged, even when your services are suspended.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion