Discussion topic: My email has been hacked resulting in many issues including losing access to my mobile phone account

This message was authored by Julie2935 This message was authored by: Julie2935

My email has been hacked resulting in many issues including losing access to my mobile phone account

My email has been hacked resulting in many issues such as losing access to my mobile phone account, my social media has been de-activated. I need to change my password but it's so long since it was set up I have no idea what the secondary email is or my memorable date. Please please can someone help me please? 😭

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My email has been hacked resulting in many issues including losing access to my mobile phone acc

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

See if you can reset the password in your email account via this link:

https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword/

If you can gain access go to Settings > More Settings > Filters and remove anything that you did not setup.

Then go to Settings > More Settings > Mailboxes > Your email address > Reply-to address

And again remove anything here that you did not setup.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My email has been hacked resulting in many issues including losing access to my mobile phone acc

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I suspect you've fallen foul of one of the many phishing emails circulating, which invites you to log in to a fake Sky page, thereby disclosing your log in details to a scammer.

Unfortunately, if you're enable to reset your password online, you'll have to call. and Sky will be able to do it for you, providing they can verify your identity.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion