Discussion topic: No emails in Outlook 365 folders

This message was authored by Inky This message was authored by: Inky

No emails in Outlook 365 folders

My Sky.com account appears in the left pane but there are no emails in the INBOX or any of the other Folders. What do I have to do to get them. 

I tried several times after Generating the password and I now have it in the left pane listed 5 times.

If this continues I shall totally delete my sky account. Since I have been forced to have Microsoft Office 365 and Yahoo have joined AT&T I have had nothing but problems

However, I do receive ALL my emails from both Sky and Gmail on both my iPhone SE and my iPad.

All Replies

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: No emails in Outlook 365 folders

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Why have you been forced to have Office 365? Are you using this on a PC or Mac?

Inky
Topic Author
This message was authored by Inky This message was authored by: Inky

Forced to have Microsoft Outlook 365 because Office 16 no longer supported Outlook or Sky.

I'm trying to get Sky.com account on Outlook 365.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Sky still support use of Office 2016, just as much as they support 365. (I'm sill using 2003)

Microsoft's mainstream support ended on October 13, 2020, and extended support for most editions of Office 2016 will end on October 14, 2025, the same day as Windows 10.

Microsoft Office 2016 - Wikipedia

The end of support just means no more updates, not that it won't work.

I would delete all but one of the Sky accounts you have created, and update the one left via control panel, as I suggest here; Re: stopped receiving emails to outlook on my pc e... | Sky Community

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Inky wrote:

I tried several times after Generating the password and I now have it in the left pane listed 5 times.

You don't generate a password to use when accessing your emails at Sky.com, not sure what you mean by you have it listed 5 times ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion