Discussion topic: iffy email address

This message was authored by Stewieb14 This message was authored by: Stewieb14

iffy email address

On consecutive days I have received emails supposedly from 'Your Sky Community Daily Digest' . The associated email address looked suspicious. I have blocked it. But could someone tell me if this is a legit as I don't recall ever having received this type of email before.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: iffy email address

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Your Community profile settings can allow various Daily Digests to be emailed to you, so it's quite likely genuine. You can review or change your settings here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:notification-settings

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

That sounds like an email from Sky, if you don't want to receive such emails then you would need to change your settings:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:notification-settings

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

They are because of your activity on here, but well done for being suspicious, I'd never noticed that they didn't come from a Sky domain.

It appears to be because of the software the forum runs on, and Sky aren't the only ones using it.

I have received an email from the Microsoft Tech Community, is it legitimate? - Microsoft Tech Commu...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion