Discussion topic: Watching Tennis via the app on my TV

This message was authored by Jo64125103Londo This message was authored by: Jo64125103Londo

Watching Tennis via the app on my TV

I watch Sky Sports on my TV via a Virgin Media account.   I have the new Sky Tennis channel but to have a choice of matches they show a QR code and say to download the Sky Sports app.

I want to watch these matches on my TV not on a laptop/Ipad or phone.  How can I do this as surely an app only opens on a mobile device?

Thank you in advance.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Watching Tennis via the app on my TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jo64125103Londo  if you currently have a virgin media tv account and have sky sports through it go to the tennis channel on your virgin set top box and press red button on your virgin remote, this should bring up the extra streams 

if the above doesn't work you either need to use the app on mobile devices only, or raise the same query with virgin directly or their own forum 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion