Discussion topic: My sky app or online does not seem to have my sky glass options on , it doesnt appear to think i hav

This message was authored by Scotty2610 This message was authored by: Scotty2610

My sky app or online does not seem to have my sky glass options on , it doesnt appear to think i hav

My sky app or online does not seem to have my sky glass options on , it doesnt appear to think i have sky tv at all all of a sudden ? I wanted to add sky live but as i say it doesnt ghink i have sky glass ? Thanks in advance

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: My sky app or online does not seem to have my sky glass options on , it doesnt appear to think i

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Scotty2610 

We are fellow subscribers on the forum. The best advice would be to call Sky for assistance and they will be able to process the order for Sky Live too.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion