Discussion topic: DPD stole my phone

This message was authored by Itseloise3 This message was authored by: Itseloise3

DPD stole my phone

so a few days ago, my mum ordered me a new iPhone 15 Pro Max on a contract with sky, The first date was meant to be arrived. We weren't here and DPD went back to the warehouse and left it there overnight when they came the next day and I open my phone the tabs that you're meant to like the seal I opened and they were already peeling off showing that someone had already opened it and then tried to stick it when I opened the box. There was no phone in site and was broken on it and like I said before it looked like someone had peeled it off and then tried to stick it

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: DPD stole my phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Itseloise3 

You'll need to call Sky and report this to them to they can start an investigation in conjunction with DPD. You need to allow time for this investigation to be done. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Hi @Itseloise3  and what have sky and DPD advised when you reported this to them ? 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
Itseloise3
Topic Author
This message was authored by Itseloise3 This message was authored by: Itseloise3

Ye we called them and stuff and they didn't do anything so we emailed the CEO and we r trying to request a new phone because my mum ain't gonna pay £1200 for a phone that ain't here 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you have reported it to Sky then I would have thought that they would have told you that they will need to investigate this along with DPD all of which will take some time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion