Discussion topic: My order was cancelled

This message was authored by Nathan1551 This message was authored by: Nathan1551

My order was cancelled

My order was cancelled it said I did but I didn't and I signed up again and it's not showing that I have products for delivery

Best Answers
Nathan1551
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nathan1551 This message was authored by: Nathan1551 Answer

Re: My order was cancelled

@Daniel0210 I've got things sorted I ended up phoning the up and they said it wasn't showing because my account hasn't gone live yet

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nathan1551 
It’s possible you may have failed the required credit check(s). For a sim only deal there is a soft credit check. For a device as well Sky do carry out a second, more thorough check. Also, emails confirming or cancelling the order sometimes arrive out of sequence. See this link for Skys guidance ~
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/credit-checks-sky-mobile
Be aware that if you keep trying to order the device this could further impact your credit score. If you contact Sky they would be able to confirm that’s the reason your order was cancelled but not why you failed the credit check in the first place as they are not allowed to view your credit record. You would have to sign up to a credit reference agency like Experian or Equifax, which would give you access to your credit record.

Any initial payment you’ve made should hopefully be refunded after about 14 days.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Nathan1551
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nathan1551 This message was authored by: Nathan1551

No I passed the credit check the guy at the stall who applied for the second time said I passed
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Nathan1551 

I'm not sure a Sky rep at a stall in a shopping centre will get updates on credit checks there and then but I may be wrong.

Anything showing here

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Nathan1551 

The emails are not very clear but if you have been sent a cancelled email then ordering again will not see you pass the credit check again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Nathan1551
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nathan1551 This message was authored by: Nathan1551 Answer

@Daniel0210 I've got things sorted I ended up phoning the up and they said it wasn't showing because my account hasn't gone live yet

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion