Discussion topic: Sim card

This message was authored by Teresa2015 This message was authored by: Teresa2015

Sim card

Hi, I've been a platium sky member for 13 years. We have everything from TV broadband and 4 phones. My problem is with my sons phone. I control mine and my husbands and my husband sorts out our daughters. My problem is my sons SIM card. When we ordered our sons phone it all turned up in my name on my account but this payment comes out of my husbands account. He has ran out of data but has literally 100's of GB of data that he can use. This is not showing on mine or my husbands Piggybank account. We've had his account for close to 18months as well and this is the first time that he's needed his piggy bank but we can excess it. Any help would be great

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Sim card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Teresa2015  i think you are going to need to call sky for help with this. Call free on 150, probably best to call from his phone or the account holders phone that his is attached to. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion