Discussion topic: Voicemail not working and imessage not activating

This message was authored by Tribbs This message was authored by: Tribbs

Re: Voicemail not working and imessage not activating

I spoke to soon, my voicemail is back to working when I reject a call but not working when it rings off after 10 seconds 😡

agius2702
Topic Author
This message was authored by agius2702 This message was authored by: agius2702

Has anyone had this issue resolved yet??? Ridiculous!!! 

My voicemail worked normally last week, although the visual voicemail didn't work, now I am back to the original problem of my voicemail working when I reject a call but not working if the phone rings off, I am giving them until the end of this week and if it's not sorted will be changing to another network. I wouldn't be quite so annoyed if Sky bothered to communicate but they obviously just don't care about customer service 

Still not working properly so I have given up and ordered a sim from EE - been with Sky since they started doing mobile contracts but they couldn't care less 

This message was authored by alh1812 This message was authored by: alh1812

Hi, mine has started working again. Not idea how or why though unfortunateley. 
i now have problems with my sky mini boxes. I wont be using sky once my contract ends. 

Mine worked for the week last week, then stopped again, hopefully your repair will be more successful than mine was 🙄

This message was authored by DENY This message was authored by: DENY

I'm having the exact same issue - been on to call centre numerous times - can't help other than upgrade phone - don't want to 

I think it happened after Sky went down the last time

agius2702
Topic Author

So many people are having this issue ... all my family are... needs yo be addresss asap... sky just seem to be twiddling there thumbs with this whilst i keep missing business calls and they cant leave a message 😡

agius2702
Topic Author

Anyone had any joy yet??? Im still on an ooen chat and they keep saying its in hand!! Whos hand its in is obviously not bothered!!! 

This message was authored by Simon+7272 This message was authored by: Simon+7272

I have the exact same problem unless I reject the call doesn't go to voicemail. So happens I was on to BT tech support for my business cloud phone yesterday and mentioned this. They tell me that Sky/02 informed them 4 weeks ago that they were migrating their platform which would take several weeks and would cause disruption to the service - could be connected

This message was authored by SolihullRog This message was authored by: SolihullRog

My voicemail doesn't work.  Don't know when it stopped..  The first response says "dial 759".  That does nothing

This message was authored by SolihullRog This message was authored by: SolihullRog

Sorry.  Wrong thread mentioned above.  But the situation is the same.  How do I make my voicemail work, please?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion