Discussion topic: my phone not under my account

This message was authored by nickiandolivia This message was authored by: nickiandolivia

my phone not under my account

Hi i want to transfer my number and activate sim but my it only shows one mobile which is my daughters not mine i set up a phone with yourselves and revived a iphone 14 in blue but doesn't show sim to activate i have pax code from old supplier 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: my phone not under my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it doesn't show under the account then it might be because it is in a seperate account so give Sky a call on 150 as they will be able to identify what account it is on and they will also be able to take the pac code from you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Ramsden This message was authored by: Mr+Ramsden

Re: my phone not under my account

@caesarome wrote:

If it doesn't show under the account then it might be because it is in a seperate account so give Sky a call on 150 as they will be able to identify what account it is on and they will also be able to take the pac code from you.

Problem with that is that you can't share piggy bank data. Had this problem twice when ordering online , even though you are logged in they create new accounts on same email address so it gets messy. Sky can't move accounts either (that's what they told me both times) so you have to send phone back and then they send you another one on right account but ou have to call them and wait to get answered.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion