Discussion topic: Hi I have recently moved, I was told there was no satellite dish as it was a listed building so I ch

This message was authored by Kevin6770 This message was authored by: Kevin6770

Hi I have recently moved, I was told there was no satellite dish as it was a listed building so I ch

Hi I have recently moved, I was told there was no satellite dish as it was a listed building so I changed my contract to sky stream but I have now found a dish and connected my sky q box and is working great so I want to return my unused stream kit can I get a refund of £39 please if i return it to you ?

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Hi I have recently moved, I was told there was no satellite dish as it was a listed building so

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kevin6770 wrote:

Hi I have recently moved, I was told there was no satellite dish as it was a listed building so I changed my contract to sky stream but I have now found a dish and connected my sky q box and is working great so I want to return my unused stream kit can I get a refund of £39 please if i return it to you ?

@Kevin6770 Afraid you are not contacting Sky's customer services on here, this is a customer to customer forum where customers help each other.

You can contact Sky by phone by dialling 150 if Sky is your phone provider or by following the link below
https://www.sky.com/help/home
scroll down to need more help click on this and you will find a phone number. If you are in ROI please change the flag at the bottom right to the ROI flag

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Hi I have recently moved, I was told there was no satellite dish as it was a listed building so

@Kevin6770 

You will need to negotiate an exit from the Stream contract and a reversion to a Q subscription: just returning the Stream puck won't be a viable long term solution.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

@Kevin6770  You will also need to inform Sky that you have setup your Sky Q at your new address, as it will currently only be authorised for used at your previous address.

I am just another Sky customer!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion