Discussion topic: My volume on sky remote is not working even with replacement remote

This message was authored by Jane210774 This message was authored by: Jane210774

My volume on sky remote is not working even with replacement remote

I have pressed 1 and 3 together several times probably about ten times and it said my tv does work with it. Yet it worked when they installed it ? The power button also does not work. Neither does the button to change to hdmi.

All Replies

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

Re: My volume on sky remote is not working even with replacement remote

Hi @Jane210774,

Try fully resetting the remote by holding 7+9 and then pressing and holding 1+3 to reconnect it via Bluetooth, it should then ask you if you want it to control your TV, just enter the brand and it should do the rest 🙂

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
Jane210774
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jane210774 This message was authored by: Jane210774

Thank you but I have tried that several times and it just keeps saying my tv does not support it. But the engineer managed to do it when he installed it ??????

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jane210774 wrote:

Thank you but I have tried that several times and it just keeps saying my tv does not support it. But the engineer managed to do it when he installed it ??????

Hi @Jane210774 

What brand and model is your TV?

Jane210774
Topic Author

Panosonic 

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

@Jane210774 

Try Vestel as the brand instead of panansonic when setting up the remote 🙂

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
Jane210774
Topic Author

Thank you I will try it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion