Discussion topic: SkyQ MultiScreen Pack

This message was authored by AdelaideK15 This message was authored by: AdelaideK15

SkyQ MultiScreen Pack

Please can someone tell me what this is etc? Much thanks in advance ☺️ A Kendall

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: SkyQ MultiScreen Pack

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AdelaideK15  If you have more than one box the multi screen subscription allows you to access the content on the others 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

@AdelaideK15  If you have more than one box the multi screen subscription allows you to access the content on the others 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@AdelaideK15 wrote:
Please can someone tell me what this is etc? Much thanks in advance ☺️ A Kendall

hi @AdelaideK15 

The multiscreen Pack is not a current option.

If you are enquiring over this with an older subscription (on older base packages) then it allowed you to not only watch on mini boxes and recordings on SKY Go but also enabled UHD . 

Nowadays there is only Multiscreen add on (not pack) which only allows you to watch on mini boxes and recordings on SKY Go - UHD is now a separate add on (with SKY Signature Base package) 

AdelaideK15
Topic Author
This message was authored by AdelaideK15 This message was authored by: AdelaideK15

Hi 👋 Nigea99

Thankyou hugely for replying to my query so quickly. That's helped alot so thankyou. I've had this for a very long time...was thinking of cancelling it to save some money but won't now because it'll prevent me watching recordings on both devices. 

Thanks again. Kind regards ☺️

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@AdelaideK15 wrote:

Hi 👋 Nigea99

Thankyou hugely for replying to my query so quickly. That's helped alot so thankyou. I've had this for a very long time...was thinking of cancelling it to save some money but won't now because it'll prevent me watching recordings on both devices. 

Thanks again. Kind regards ☺️

hi @AdelaideK15 

if you do still have the Multiscreen pack and an older base package, then you may possibly save a little money by moving onto the latest base package and add ons - especially if there are discounts available & SKY Signature includes Box Sets (in SD)  as standard which was an add on with older packages, 

Not guaranteed but possibly worth calling SKY to find out - although do get them to fully explain any differences

AdelaideK15
Topic Author

@AdelaideK15 wrote:

Hi again Nigea99

Brilliant...ok will def do that once I've got my voice back and can call them. You've been exceptionally helpful and I'm very grateful. 

Much thanks 😊 🤜🤛

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion