Discussion topic: next episode display

This message was authored by tomlilamiamelissa This message was authored by: tomlilamiamelissa

next episode display

Because I don't know how to properly describe this, I'm having no luck searching for help with this issue.  I've also looked in settings but can't find anything that sounds appropriate.

Anyway, if I watch a programme with later episodes available, during the current episode there appears a bar display across the bottom of the screen that gives the option of playing the next episode,  Make sense so far?

I found this quite useful when it appeared near the end of the current episode, but recently it has started to pop up 10 minutes or more before the end and now it is annoying me.  I'm watching episode 3 of something right now and at 45 minutes of a 56 minute recording I've just had the reminder of episode 4 which I have to remove as it takes up a quarter of the screen.

Is there a way I can stop this happening, or at least delaying it until the end titles? 

Thank you.

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: next episode display

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @tomlilamiamelissa 

You cannot delay the timing but you can switch this off in settings .

Home - Settings - Setup - Preferences..

Switch off Autoplay

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Hi @tomlilamiamelissa 

You cannot delay the timing but you can switch this off in settings .

Home - Settings - Setup - Preferences..

Switch off Autoplay

tomlilamiamelissa
Topic Author
This message was authored by tomlilamiamelissa This message was authored by: tomlilamiamelissa

Thanks @oldfella

Not important but any idea why it went rogue?  As I said, it used to happen right at the end which was fine but all of a sudden...

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@tomlilamiamelissa wrote:

Thanks @oldfella

Not important but any idea why it went rogue?  As I said, it used to happen right at the end which was fine but all of a sudden...

Haven't seen it happen early here @tomlilamiamelissa 

Could be an error by the channel broadcaster.

You could report it giving channel and episode details to Viewer relations.

viewerR@sky.uk

tomlilamiamelissa
Topic Author

Many thanks @oldfella 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion