Discussion topic: paramount plus unable to use subtitles

This message was authored by steedie1 This message was authored by: steedie1

paramount plus unable to use subtitles

I watch paramount plus through my SkyQ . I would like to put on subtitles whilst watching paramount. I can get the subtitles icon up on my screen it has a blue tick with 'off' but no matter what I do I cannot change it, I have tried moving left or right or the middle button but it doesn't change.

I have rebooted the sky Q as previously suggested but it didn't help.

Any thoughts on how I can change the subtitles please.

Thank you

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: paramount plus unable to use subtitles

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@steedie1 wrote:

I watch paramount plus through my SkyQ . I would like to put on subtitles whilst watching paramount. I can get the subtitles icon up on my screen it has a blue tick with 'off' but no matter what I do I cannot change it, I have tried moving left or right or the middle button but it doesn't change.

Thank you

hi @steedie1 

I have just tried setting on Halo as an example - for me the option is an up/down to highlight  (American/English in this case from off) & then middle button select 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@steedie1 wrote:

Thank you

hi @steedie1 

I have just tried setting on Halo as an example - for me the option is an up/down to highlight  (American/English in this case from off) & then middle button select 

steedie1
Topic Author

Thanks will give it a try although I am sure I tried that .

steedie1
Topic Author

Ok, just tried it and it Works!! i hadn't pressed the right buttons. Thank you 

This message was authored by mullionboy This message was authored by: mullionboy

I still can't get the subtitles on--I've tried pressing every button whilst on the subtitles box--up/down/left/right/enter--none of them work

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion