Discussion topic: Charged for film hire I’ve not had

This message was authored by Davidpeterling This message was authored by: Davidpeterling

Charged for film hire I’ve not had

So far last night I have been charged for a film hire on sky store you can't hire but only buy.. nice one and charged for a film that appeared on my account my wife and I did not watch. On top of that Now TV have been doing the same.. I'm take for a fool by having money taken straight from my account as they hold my details. Anyone else experienced the same and what to do apart from cancel. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Charged for film hire I’ve not had

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Davidpeterling 

I can't comment on Now TV- but as for Skystore I've not heard of a truly "phantom" charge. 

is there any way at all that a family member / friend has access to your Skystore login and didn't realise the film was chargeable? Or someone else in the house has been using your Sky box ? 

in any event - to try to resolve the Skystore charge - try a livechat with the Sky store team who open next at 11am tomorrow. 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Hope you get it resolved. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion