Discussion topic: Downloaded movies

This message was authored by BristolDave This message was authored by: BristolDave

Downloaded movies

I keep getting an error message when trying to watch downloaded sky store movies on my iPad. Get an message saying that I have been off line for 0 days and need to go into the sky store app with an intranet connection to view the movies. Unfortunately nothing works - any ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Downloaded movies

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I take it that rebooting your iPad doesn't fix the error either, if so have you deleted it and tried again to use the Sky Store app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
BristolDave
Topic Author
This message was authored by BristolDave This message was authored by: BristolDave

Haven't deleted the app - that was going to be my next steps - just wondered if I had done something stupid

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I take it the iPad is connected to a Wifi connection, if so I can't think of anything you have done wrong.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion