Discussion topic: Missing sky store purchase

This message was authored by Krn This message was authored by: Krn

Missing sky store purchase

I bought supernatural season 15 quite a while ago but I went to watch it yesterday and season 15 is no longer on my purchased list, can someone tell my why

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Missing sky store purchase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Krn 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Krn 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Krn
Topic Author
This message was authored by Krn This message was authored by: Krn

Thank you, I did talk to someone from sky store and they are looking in to for me apparently its some sort of licence issue,  but they assured me they would get it sorted for me.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion