Discussion topic: Retrieving my movies

This message was authored by FrancineI This message was authored by: FrancineI

Retrieving my movies

I am a Sky customer using internet and Sky Mobile I used to have Sky TV but cancelled it as I find it cheaper using NOW TV. When I cancelled Sky TV alot of movies that I have purchased through Sky Store have been removed from my Library I have tried searching for them on my Sky Store Apps as well as signing in to Sky Store on my computer but it is still not showing all my movies. For Example I purchased The Outsiders The Novella version it no longer shows in My Library but when I try to purchase it again it says it is in My Library. How can I get ALL my movies to show up in My Library?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Retrieving my movies

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@FrancineI 

What you need to do is to get in touch with Sky store support and explain to them about this because as you are still a Sky customer you should still have access to them.

They have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here along with other contact options:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion