Discussion topic: Sky £3 discount off buy and keep movie not applied to bill

This message was authored by Sally123987 This message was authored by: Sally123987

Sky £3 discount off buy and keep movie not applied to bill

I received an email to say if I visited the Sky Store and purchased any buy and keep movie if get a £3 discount but this has not been applied to my account

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky £3 discount off buy and keep movie not applied to bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What about if you use the link they posted, it might be that the discount doesn't show until you have added the title to the basket.

If this still doesn't work then I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Did you place the order online or via your Sky box/stream/glass tv ?

Was there a link in the email or anything it said you have to do ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sally123987
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sally123987 This message was authored by: Sally123987

'Jump back into Sky Store with an exclusive £3 off your next HD buy and keep movie.

Simply search Sky Store on your Sky box, or click the link below to take a look. Your offer will be applied at checkout.'

So I just went into the Sky Store on our Q box

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

What about if you use the link they posted, it might be that the discount doesn't show until you have added the title to the basket.

If this still doesn't work then I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion