Discussion topic: Watching purchased films

This message was authored by Teeeee This message was authored by: Teeeee

Watching purchased films

I am not with sky, maybe if they helped me, but I can not see pitched films . I have been told by sky that I can but have no idea how. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Watching purchased films

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Teeeee wrote:

I am not with Sky, maybe if they helped me, but I can not see pitched films . I have been told by sky that I can but have no idea how. 

@Teeeee 

Your post is very confusing as you said you're not with Sky. Have you got a Sky TV subscription and if so is it Sky Q, Sky+, Sky Glass or Stream? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Watching purchased films

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you saying you were a previous customer who has now left @Teeeee because if so what you need to do is to contact Sky Store support to ask them to change your account to a Sky Store only one then you should be able to see your purchases.

They  have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion