Discussion topic: Recorded listings wrong way round

This message was authored by Amyjc This message was authored by: Amyjc

Recorded listings wrong way round

Hi, we had to change the sky+ box ...and now on the new box when you go to planner and what you have last recorded is normally at the top of the list however this new sky+ box puts it to the very bottom of the recordings ... is there anyway of changing this back around ... any help would be appreciated thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Recorded listings wrong way round

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Amyjc 

Give a planner rebuild a try:

Press Services on your remote

Select Help

Select Sky+ Rebuild

This should take no longer than 10 minutes, don't do it if you are recording or due to start recording something. Your recordings and downloads are safe when doing this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

You tried turning the TV upside down? @Amyjc 

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
Amyjc
Topic Author

Hi ... thank you for your reply, i have tried your suggestion  for planner rebuild and this hasn't worked? It didn't show up as easy as you suggested in services, I had to Google it then had to press 0,1, select really quickly to get up a secret menu .. but as I said this didn't work 🤔 do you have any other suggestions that I could try please? 

Amyjc
Topic Author

Hi ... thank you for your reply, i have tried your suggestion  for planner rebuild and this hasn't worked? It didn't show up as easy as you suggested in services, I had to Google it then had to press 0,1, select really quickly to get up a secret menu .. but as I said this didn't work 🤔 do you have any other suggestions that I could try please?

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

@Amyjc 

Press 'Services' and then press; 0, 0, 1, and then 'Select'.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
Amyjc
Topic Author

@ThePope27 

Yes, that's what I did and it did the planner rebuild so i started it off and when I came back to it an hour or so  later the planner was still the same ... the wrong way around ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion