Discussion topic: Call divert not working

This message was authored by forbespip This message was authored by: forbespip

Re: Call divert not working

Don't know what you're all on about...it came back again about  2 weeks ago in London anyway and touch wood, is working fine....

good things come to those who wait(about 7 months)

This message was authored by MaluCachu_ This message was authored by: MaluCachu_

I'm attempting to use Sky Talk shield and call diversion, however, on diverted calls, the name of the caller isn't played and the call just connects.  Looks like it's been going on for ages from what I can see here.

This message was authored by PhillSQ This message was authored by: PhillSQ

Been going on since November last year, Sky are in no hurry to sort it.. I've left Sky because of it.. shocking service 

This message was authored by MaluCachu_ This message was authored by: MaluCachu_

It's just SO annoying that sky can't fix this.  I'm getting a ton of scam calls and getting a scammer to record their name and press a button is just what I need, but as I'm diverting my calls to a mobile, when I answer, there is no name played, I'm just connected with the caller (myself when I tested it).

I think I'm ok in saying the mobile company is O2 as that's who Sky uses, but I'm forced to just let calls go to "O2 Call Alert", but because calls are recorded, I can hear these scammer hang up in just a second, it's SOOOOOOO annoying that the Sky Talk Shield doesn't work properly and even more annoying that the scammers change their numbers every damn day.

Please OFCOM do something about this

This message was authored by PhillSQ This message was authored by: PhillSQ

I reported it to OFFCOM, they looked into it and sky advised its a national issue. They need to update there system but it could knock the whole system off so effect everyone so they won't do it. Instead Sky offered me a small compensation.. 

bassically Sky use add on software to the BT line so nothing will happen until Sky update.. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion