Discussion topic: Call divert not working

This message was authored by minimoo This message was authored by: minimoo

Re: Call divert not working

Same fault here, just had it switched off and back on. Cuts off straight away instead of diverting to my mobile. Clearly a fault with many for the last few days after reading this thread. Sort it out Sky please.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@minimoo wrote:

Same fault here, just had it switched off and back on. Cuts off straight away instead of diverting to my mobile. Clearly a fault with many for the last few days after reading this thread. Sort it out Sky please.

Sky won't know who you are from your post, even if they see it (it's a customer Community). I'd give them a call.

NikRob81
Topic Author
This message was authored by NikRob81 This message was authored by: NikRob81

@Mark39 they will set up a private chat with you so people do see it. They have done that with me and I've called them I can't even tell you how many times since Friday and I get the same answers we are working on be patient. Being patient is starting to annoy me 🤣

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@NikRob81 wrote:

@Mark39 they will set up a private chat with you so people do see it. They have done that with me...

Not routinely. Only if the messaging team, choose to do so, or one of the Superusers alerts them. That may or may not happen. Where it doesn't it's best to call.

This message was authored by MrsP3008 This message was authored by: MrsP3008

Mine seems to be fixed this morning

NikRob81
Topic Author

@MrsP3008 mines still not. I've just tried and still just cuts off 🤬🤬

I had a message from 2 days ago that I've just picked up to say it was fixed and to divert. I had been trying periodically over the last few days but only this morning did it connect. Just rung through again and still working. Fingers crossed for everyone else. 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to MrsP3008, after a few steps, our back office team have resolved this issue. 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Hi, I have the same problem again today!

please can someone help resolve this?

NikRob81
Topic Author

Mines bit working again either!... kind of getting fed up with this.....

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@NikRob81 @MrsP3008 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your posts to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, thank you for escalating these. We have sent an invite to both MrsP3008, and NikRob81.

This message was authored by Ema190116 This message was authored by: Ema190116

Same problem I've had sky cancel my line and put it back on stil didn't work . 
rhe first time I reset my iPhone and it worked , but that now doesn't work either so divert not working after it's been removed and put back on. Tried switching it off cancelling putting it back on etc . I'm near sevenoaks Kent.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion