Discussion topic: Call divert not working

This message was authored by Ema190116 This message was authored by: Ema190116

Re: Call divert not working

Yes I still need help I'm paying for it but it's not working

NikRob81
Topic Author
This message was authored by NikRob81 This message was authored by: NikRob81

Because nothing is getting sorted you asked the same questions and I was giving you the same answers. It's still not working that's all I can say. So what response did you want me to give 🤷‍♀️

This message was authored by Minibees This message was authored by: Minibees

This is clearly an ongoing problem that Sky are not able to fix, if you look back at previous posts, this has been happening intermittnetly for months to many people, yet Sky still continue to take the £2.50 per month for the service, this is totally unacceptable. If this issue is not resolved within 24hrs I will be leaving Sky after 21 years!! And i want a refund for the service you are not providing. No explanation offered and no resolution timescale either, totally unprofessional.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Minibees you're not addressing Sky. It's a customer Community. By all means raise it as a complaint.

Thank you, I have, several times!!

Apparently my case is with the Networks team with no timescale for a resolution, ridiculous, especially as they are still taking payment for the service in the knowledge that it is an ongoing issue reported by many users on here and through the correct channels.

@Minibees it doesn't sounds like it will be resolved within 24 hours, then, I'm afraid

Agreed!! Not very helpful and very frustrating when you are paying for a service that is losing you business!! 

@Minibees wrote:

Agreed!! Not very helpful and very frustrating when you are paying for a service that is losing you business!! 

That's the downside of using a domestic service for business purposes - which is in fact disallowed in the terms and conditions you agreed to.

When you divert your calls for both personal and business, I believe that is allowed. Thanks for your help though, shame you are not more helpful with the real issue.

This message was authored by displayname1234sk This message was authored by: displayname1234sk

Reporting the same issue here. Was working for 10 years without issue. Now either disconnects or the engaged tone when diverting to any number. Had the service disconnected and re enabled but still not working. 

NikRob81
Topic Author

Anyone's divert working yet? Mines been off over a week now. Think it's tike time move on from this company and go elsewhere....

This message was authored by MrsP3008 This message was authored by: MrsP3008

No service here still

This message was authored by Hanger+3 This message was authored by: Hanger+3

So mines is very frustrating like so from a EE mobile I can call through my landline and get to my mobile. BUT IF YIUR VODAFONE OR 02 etc you can't call it's just says called failed 😨 am getting really annoyed about it 8 years with sky and had divert in for last 3/4 years and it's just no working sky no got a clue Man. Think all cancel with them and ask someone else to take over. Wired that EE CAN call but no other networks is it because BT AND EE ARE SMAS COMPANY **bleep** OFF NOW SKY. 

NikRob81
Topic Author

@Hanger+3 I'm with EE and it doesn't work for me.... I just get a dead tone and then it cuts off

NikRob81
Topic Author

Phone not working at all now! I mean sort this out.... surely Sky can see there is an issue?! I don't see how we can keep being palmed off with no answers.... and I've rung Sky a million times still don't have any answers!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion