Discussion topic: Call divert not working

This message was authored by SBHATTI This message was authored by: SBHATTI

Re: Call divert not working

Call divert still not working. I've just tried and still just cuts off. Mine has been off for over 6 weeks now. Anyone diverts back on yet? Any update on it?

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us MrsP3008. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

For others, we are aware of some issues with call divert not working at the moment. Our engineers are working on this but as it is a calling feature and not the core function of the phone line, it is not a high priority repair and unfortunately this fix has been pushed back. It may not be till the new year that they get this resolved. 

We have not been supplied with a set timescale for this. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
NikRob81
Topic Author
This message was authored by NikRob81 This message was authored by: NikRob81

@Lisa-P1987 that's strange because after having Sky call me Tuesday more or less begging me to stay with them because I am moving to a different broadband and landline providers. Told me they would have call divert working within 72 hours and they would be calling me on the 16th Dec to check I was happy. Also if you can't sort the divert problem out you Sky needs to stop taking payment for it. Your currently taking £12.50 a month off me for a service that hasn't worked for 2 months! And that is why I'm leaving 👍

This message was authored by Hanger+3 This message was authored by: Hanger+3

That's really bad excuse like all be leaning this service too. After what 9 years as a good paying customer over £150 a month for years to be treated like this.  Ok 👌 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hanger+3 wrote:

That's really bad excuse like all be leaning this service too. After what 9 years as a good paying customer over £150 a month for years to be treated like this.  Ok 👌 

You haven't highlighted what you're referring to. What 'excuse'?

Sorry the call divert. And I thought I was replying to that sky employee. 

@Lisa-P1987 that's not good enough. That's shocking customer service I use the business line etc etc and was told 2 weeks ago would be sorted in 72 hours haha lies lies lies lies lies 

And they claim to support business haha 😂

stop lying 🤥 

@Hanger+3 wrote:

Sorry the call divert. And I thought I was replying to that sky employee. 

It's a reason, not an excuse. I think it's unlikely that Sky introduced the fault affecting some but not all good paying customers deliberately to upset them.

This message was authored by MrsP3008 This message was authored by: MrsP3008

Can a sky advisor contact me please 

@MrsP3008 wrote:

Can a sky advisor contact me please 

That won't happen. Sky don't know who you are from your forum post. You can, however, call them on 150.

This message was authored by Divert This message was authored by: Divert

Divert not working

Sky divert not working now for a month any ideas they just keep saying the same thing they are aware 

Re: Divert not working

@Divert I've added your post to the existing thread on this subject.

This message was authored by displayname1234sk This message was authored by: displayname1234sk

As mentioned before, We just transferred the line to a new provider, all sorted within a week.

I think its quite clear from the previous replies, this is not going to be fixed anytime soon if at all.

This message was authored by Divert This message was authored by: Divert

@Mark39 @They managed to fix it when I complained beginning of November and it's the exact same fault two weeks later tech come out couldn't fix said they aware of fault I got £20 compensation and a reduced package of £30 per month but still fault not fixed wish I hadn't renewed now and thank you for moving my post over 

This message was authored by SBHATTI This message was authored by: SBHATTI

Hi Mark

please can you help me with the call Divert issue, Sky still not give me a proper answer about this issue

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion