Discussion topic: Call divert not working

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Call divert not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SBHATTI see Sky's earlier post here:

@Lisa-P1987 wrote:

For others, we are aware of some issues with call divert not working at the moment. Our engineers are working on this but as it is a calling feature and not the core function of the phone line, it is not a high priority repair and unfortunately this fix has been pushed back. It may not be till the new year that they get this resolved. 

We have not been supplied with a set timescale for this. 

This message was authored by Divert This message was authored by: Divert

@Lisa-P1987 @The fault is the exact same as the one at the beginning of November I got a text 4 days later saying fixed then a week later it stopped working again 

Also I got refunded for the two months of not having the service so shouldn't everyone else be given a discount on their bills do they have to ring and speak to a manager like I did thanks 

This message was authored by MrsP3008 This message was authored by: MrsP3008

Please can someone at sky contact me

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@MrsP3008 

This is a customer helps customer forum so if you want to discuss this issue with Sky then you will need to call them on the free 150 (just that) phone number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

@MrsP3008 wrote:

Please can someone at sky contact me

What happened with the chat option that was arranged for you previously?

It's disappeared hence my asking for someone to contact me?

This message was authored by MarcoCB This message was authored by: MarcoCB

Re: Sky talk call divert not working

It's a shambles. I took this option 4 months ago. Worked fine for 10 weeks and then stopped. I've made nearly a dozen calls. Been made many promises : all broken: and still doesn't work. If Sky can't provide a basic option like call diversion they don't deserve our business 

Re: Sky talk call divert not working

@MarcoCB I've added yourpost to the most recent thread on this subject, which contains an update from Sky.

@MrsP3008 as you can see from Sky's earlier post below, there's a known issue with call divert which they're investigating. There's no date for when it will be fixed. We can re-escalate your post if,you wish, but there won't be anything more Sky can do until the problem is fixed.

@Lisa-P1987 wrote:

Update – Thanks for chatting to us MrsP3008. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

For others, we are aware of some issues with call divert not working at the moment. Our engineers are working on this but as it is a calling feature and not the core function of the phone line, it is not a high priority repair and unfortunately this fix has been pushed back. It may not be till the new year that they get this resolved. 

We have not been supplied with a set timescale for this. 

@Mark39  I didn't ask for you input. You don't work for sky. I can read and have been following the thread in case iou hadn't noticed. 

pleade don't reply to any of my posts in future 

many thanks 

Hi lisa please can you contact me so speech bubble returns and can speak privately please thank you

@Lisa-P1987  sorry my last post didn't tag you please could you contact me

so the speech bubble appears again and I can speak in private thank you

@MrsP3008 wrote:

@Mark39  I didn't ask for you input. You don't work for sky. I can read and have been following the thread in case iou hadn't noticed. 

pleade don't reply to any of my posts in future 

many thanks 

I'm happy to take that as a 'no' then 😁

This message was authored by Acegolfer This message was authored by: Acegolfer

I had Call Divert programmed into my address book on my home phone. 

Something that had worked for years suddenly stopped.

Found that the Hashtag at the end had dropped off. Put it back and everything worked again.

*21*07xxxxxxxxx#

This message was authored by AlisonandIan This message was authored by: AlisonandIan

Call diversion not worked properly since August

I am a platinum VIP customer, so have been with Sky for years, but am currently looking to change my phone line, as my call divert hasn't worked properly since August, I have phoned more than once a week since October, and still nothing!! I am now at breaking point with this and if anybody can recommend another provider please do so.

I haven't even been offered a penny off my bill, i am still paying for call divert and am now furious about it after yet another 20 minute phone call just today!!! Any advice on who to go with please? Many thanks 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion