Discussion topic: HELP! No email link.

This message was authored by Rebelisabeth This message was authored by: Rebelisabeth

HELP! No email link.

I've applied for a job at sky but for the recruiter to be able to see the application i need to "click the link" in the email but the email doesnt come. Iøve pressed resend email for the two hours now. Anybody knows what to do? I Cant get in touch with anyone at sky. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: HELP! No email link.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rebelisabeth 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is primarily a customer to customer forum. No one here will necessarily know the process for a job application. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

There must be someone you can contact about this, are there not contact details via the Sky jobs website or portal or wherever you applied for the job ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Rebelisabeth
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rebelisabeth This message was authored by: Rebelisabeth

@caesarome No, there's no email or anything in the job posting. And when I log in to the "job account" it just says I need to confirm my email. 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

In the past have seen some call the Sky HQ telephone number, listed under United Kingdom here;

https://www.skygroup.sky/locations

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Rebelisabeth I'd suggest starting again after closing all Sky wevb pages and clearing your browser cache. Or try again using your browser's incognito/privacy mode.

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Rebelisabeth you could also try the social media channels for our recruitment teams on X or Facebook.

X: https://twitter.com/lifeatsky?lang=en 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LifeAtSky/about?locale=en_GB 

Thanks,

Daniel
Community Moderator

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion