Discussion topic: Cannot find my Credit Agreement to sign

This message was authored by kravsazzle This message was authored by: kravsazzle

Cannot find my Credit Agreement to sign

Hi I need to access my credit agreement to sign it for Sky Glass that's. meant to be being delivered on Monday but there's no link in my confirmation email. There's a message when I logon to my desktop to say sign your credit agreement' but it just takes me a page that asks the account owner to logon and sign it.  there's no messages in my app version but messages on my desktop login.  However, sometimes I get the Error 404 message.  All a bit confusing!  HELP!

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Cannot find my Credit Agreement to sign

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@kravsazzle 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

It should be in your message centre here:

https://www.sky.com/mymessages

__________________________________________________________________________________________
kravsazzle
Topic Author
This message was authored by kravsazzle This message was authored by: kravsazzle

There's a pop to say sign your CAA but it brings up a message to ask the account owner to sign which is me and an agreement to what I set yo yesterday but nothing to sign? And that pop up (bell message) keeps asking for the agreement to be signed.

kravsazzle
Topic Author

IMG_1681.png

Are you signed in with your main primary Sky account so you should be using the email address you used when ordering Sky Glass ?

kravsazzle
Topic Author

Yes - everything else is in there. The details of my package and what I have agreed to etc. Just not the CCA.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@kravsazzle 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

kravsazzle
Topic Author

Thank you for your help. I have dropped them s message on FB too. 😊

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @kravsazzle  an invite to chat.

kravsazzle
Topic Author

I have sent a message back to your team.  Thank you.

This message was authored by jakester1 This message was authored by: jakester1

No credit agreement to sign received anywhere in MySky and dont want to lose my delivery slot 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Have you tried through the app and via the sky.com website? Have you tried checking the messages section?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Craigdrum This message was authored by: Craigdrum

I'm having this issue now. What was the fix?

@Craigdrum 

What issue are you having ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion