Discussion topic: Is sky scamming me or are they taking my learning difficulties as weakness

This message was authored by Aaron2991 This message was authored by: Aaron2991

Is sky scamming me or are they taking my learning difficulties as weakness

d763e037-317b-4f9a-8f65-5b6dec1929ab.jpeg

IMG_3675.png

IMG_3678.png

IMG_3679.png

As you can see from the first two pictures I have had two of the same amount took from me of £54.20 that was from teo seperate bank accounts for the exact same bill as this latest bill was my first and only time my bill has been £54.20 I was paying £53 before and as you can tell from my next bill on the 3rd picture my bill is going up again to £57.20 so there's no mistaking that it's the same bill that has been took from different bank accounts the first picture is the payment that had paid the bill the second picture is the payment that as you can see in the 4th picture was rejected I was told it was going to show up in my bank but for some reason it came out of my bank and actually put me into and unarranged ovederdraft when I rang sky I was told they could see no payment received from the account in the second's picture that ended up overdrawn only the payment from the first picture so I said to the member of the sky team I've requested a refund as to payments have been took and you can't even see one of them so sky couldn't refund me if they wanted to and at this point I was told by the sky team that there would be no issues coming from the refund as they couldn't see it anyway it wouldn't effect my account or future bill to checking my future bill to see that the refund that I was got had now been debited to my next bill and as you can see from the 3rd picture has made my bill go to £111 even though I paid latest bill I only got a refund for the amount I was told would be returned that wasn't returned I have still paid the same bill with a different card I honestly feel like sky are scamming me really badly I have took it to citizens advice and solicitors and have called sky but have been told it's been handed to a back office team but im very paranoid now my banks going to be overdrawn again although my bank should be left alone they keep taking money from the account when my bills paid as it shows it becoming a joke I believe when they sort it my bank will show overdrawn and when I dispute it again it's gonna be added to a bill again when the debit part should be taken off as I've already sent pictures to sky my photo proving the bills been paid twice from two different bank accounts all I've done is refunded the second time the bill was took because it was took to many times I was not expecting to wake up to see £111.40 to be paid 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Is sky scamming me or are they taking my learning difficulties as weakness

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aaron2991 

Some of your images were rejected as they contain information unique to you - the agreement number. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you been making manual payments as you do not need to do this when you have payments details already setup on your account as it will be automatically each month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Aaron2991
Topic Author

d763e037-317b-4f9a-8f65-5b6dec1929ab.jpeg

IMG_3675.png

IMG_3678.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

 I don't know how to edit the post so I've blurred what I needed to do you should be able to see them now and they're in order with how I talk about them 

Aaron2991
Topic Author

Yes because my payment was rejected and was told I had to so when we did it manually as told with a different bank account we set up a new direct debit for future bills to find out the bank account that sky told me it was rejected from hadn't been rejected cause it was took and made my account overdrawn 

Aaron2991
Topic Author

I'm also very paranoid that if they've took two payments this month as easily as they have and they were able to tell me that they couldn't see one of the payments that they gonna take £111 from two banks firstly wich would be 4X the amount I should be paying but I don't believe anything's gonna be sorted to adjust the original issue of the £54.20 added to my next bill that is 1 there mistake for taking the money twice and  and secondly there mistake adding the debit amount although I've only refunded the extra they took from a second bank 

This message was authored by Colin0000 This message was authored by: Colin0000

@Aaron2991 wrote:

I'm also very paranoid that if they've took two payments this month as easily as they have and they were able to tell me that they couldn't see one of the payments that they gonna take £111 from two banks firstly wich would be 4X the amount I should be paying but I don't believe anything's gonna be sorted to adjust the original issue of the £54.20 added to my next bill that is 1 there mistake for taking the money twice and  and secondly there mistake adding the debit amount although I've only refunded the extra they took from a second bank 

I think getting someone to help you at your end would perhaps be best as (if needed) they could speak to Sky directly with the evidence in front of them.

That said, I can only see a failed 1st payment made late, with the scheduled 2nd payment coming out shortly after. As far as I'm aware there is no way to have two separate payment methods attached to one subscription. Another payment method can be recorded there but it won't be used except for manual payments which should only be via Visa or Mastercard payment details anyway.

Sky Q 2GB 32B106 - HDMI to TV, hard wired to router with WiFi disabled on the Q box
Sky Ultrafast1 FTTP 150Mbps
Sky SR203 router
Samsung S95C 55"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion