Discussion topic: Hello,I am unable to connect my devices to wifi

This message was authored by Irina4 This message was authored by: Irina4

Hello,I am unable to connect my devices to wifi

All my devices are not connected to the WiFi, and the messages that are coming is that the connection is not compatible.I am taking about phones , tv ,laptop so is not only one devices with the same message.Until this afternoon everything was working.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hello,I am unable to connect my devices to wifi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Irina4 reboot your Sky hub by disconnecting ghe power for 10 seconds which will probally clear tge issue. If it doesnt reset the hub which on the black versions is dine by pressing in and holding the reset pin until the power led flashes. On the new white hub press and hold in the wps button, which also acts as the reset pin,  for 15 seconds.

When the hub restarts it will be back to the settings on its label. If that works thinkmabout who has nbenn fiddling with the settings and maybe change thecadmin password to stop it happening again.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion