Discussion topic: How do I return my router

This message was authored by AndyG1 This message was authored by: AndyG1

How do I return my router

I cancelled my Broadband before it started but they still sent me a router and took £5 of my account. I rang up and they said they would send me returns packaging. It never arrived, I tried to use the help which then directed me to Royal Mail but it won't send me a returns email How do I get this brand new unopened router back to Sky without forking out money and how do I get my £5 back? Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: How do I return my router

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AndyG1 

After a normal broadband cancellation return packaging is sent at the end of the 14 days notice period. You haven't said how long ago you cancelled your order. You'll need to call Sky again and chase them up for the packaging and label. Keep any proof of posting the hub back safe and indefinitely. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
AndyG1
Topic Author

I ordered it about a month ago at the same time I cancelled my VirginMedia and they managed to send me the package out a couple of weeks ago. 

I'll try ringing again, thanks.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried this link as it will help you to print the return label and return it via Royal Mail:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
AndyG1
Topic Author

Yeah, I mentioned that in my original post. It lets me go do far and then nothing, I presume because Sky don't see me as a customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion