Discussion topic: I have the Pph Ember app which will no longer connect. Keep putting in my password but the gateway

Lonalaming
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lonalaming This message was authored by: Lonalaming

Re: I have the Pph Ember app which will no longer connect. Keep putting in my password but the gat

So my EPH controller has now been working for 2 days.    It connected itself overnight with no help from me 😊 and is still connected.     I have not changed anything, have not disabled the shield, have not moved it, so fingers crossed it keeps working. 

This message was authored by Terry_EPH This message was authored by: Terry_EPH

Re: I have the Pph Ember app which will no longer connect. Keep putting in my password but the gat

@Lonalaming This is promising, thanks for letting us know.

The engineering team are working hard in the background to solve this as we speak so we are optimistic that it will be fully resolved for everyone very soon.

Please keep us updated as to your experience and also avoid trying to pair it if it does drop again.

Best Regards

Terry

Lonalaming
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lonalaming This message was authored by: Lonalaming

@Terry_EPH 

Will do, hopefully it will not drop again 😊

This message was authored by Petersnelling This message was authored by: Petersnelling

Cant connect to my ember app

I also have the ember app ,which has stopped working, and I am just waiting for somebody to re connect me as soon as possible,.But it seems we just pay for the broadband and nobody takes any notice???

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Cant connect to my ember app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Petersnelling this issue is in hand as Sky are aware ofvthe. Issue but sorting the problem msy take sometime.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Matrisha This message was authored by: Matrisha

Hi 

I have had the same problem and spoken to Sky who advised an engineer would visit property but wasn't advised of date 

I was told this was a system problem at sky

i was advised this morning an engineer would visit the property tomorrow and when I checked online it noted engineer delayed!

I called to check the appointment and was told due to system error this was incorrect !!

I have been advised someone will call tomorrow to advise appointment date???

it is a 30 mile trip to the property so you can understand my frustration to be given two incorrect appointment dates

i cannot afford to not have heating in current climate

please give this matter urgent attention

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matrisha 

Please see the post currently marked as the answer confirming that a team at Sky are working on this and I'm sure staff will update this and the other couple of threads on similar issues when there's an update to give. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by BillyJ This message was authored by: BillyJ

My Sky has now started working again with my Ember box. Reconnected during the night. Hopefully a fix is now in place.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@BillyJ wrote:

My Sky has now started working again with my Ember box. Reconnected during the night. Hopefully a fix is now in place.

Hi @BillyJ 

Welcome to the Sky Community - it's great to have you on-board!

Can I ask when you noticed that it started to work?

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by BillyJ This message was authored by: BillyJ

Hiya Kev,

it came back on line yesterday and reconnected itself. Not exactly sure what time.

This message was authored by Sting17 This message was authored by: Sting17

Mine has been back working again consistently for just over a week, but has now dropped out again this afternoon. 

This message was authored by top-trigg This message was authored by: top-trigg

Saturday the second December I've also noticed that my EMBER is not working and I can't connect the gateway to the Internet. Just keep going round in circles saying it could not connect. What is going on with this and Sky router

This message was authored by JamieLaw123 This message was authored by: JamieLaw123

Mine still not working.

The best I can do in the set up, is get to create a 'home' option, but when selected I am met with the set up screen again

so frustrating

This message was authored by JonathanBerry This message was authored by: JonathanBerry

So tonight we have a solid green light on the gateway and it says connected on the app but we've now lost the zones..

Anyone any ideas??

This message was authored by PC49 This message was authored by: PC49

That happened to me. I switched it off. Left it for and hour. Back on and it worked showing the zones. Worked for a few days then same trouble. I fiddle with the broad band shield and it came back on and has worked for a week.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion